1. Cold Call Script- When reaching out to sellers, you have to identify the pillars of motivation and identify if they are a lead. This caller’s script allows you to identify several key factors before you even go out to the property. It guides you through a typical conversation with a seller.
2. Purchase Agreement- This is a document that allows you to have the right to purchase the property. The language on this contract allows you to have the option to assign the contract to an investor.
3. Joint Venture Agreement- This document gives you the opportunity to join forces with another wholesaler or investor to find an end buyer. This document also shows the terms of the agreement.
4. Assignment Agreement- This document allows the function of assignment to occur. Without the utilization of this contract, you are responsible for closing on the property on your own.
5. Leaseback Agreement- This document allows sellers to stay in their home for a specific period of time. By allowing a seller to stay in their home for a month or two after they close on the property. This allows them to have the funds they need in order to move and make proper accommodations. By adding this to your tool belt of options, you can provide the best package offer even if you’re not the highest offer.
6. 3rd Party Authorization Form- This document grants you permission from the seller to speak directly with their lien(s) holder. Being able to speak directly with the lien holders expedites the process of obtaining the most current payoff amount.
7. Monthly Goal Sheet- If you don’t have a goal, you’re not headed anywhere. A monthly goal sheet reminds you of what your monthly income goal is.
8. What is Your Why Sheet- There are times where you need that extra push, and you may not feel motivated. This document has blank lines where you would write in what’s your why. Use this document to fuel that fire inside of you every day.
9. Private Facebook Group- With the purchase of this book, you gain access to a private Facebook group called “First step Warriors”. This group will be filled with like-minded people that want to achieve getting their first deal or their next deal. As your fellow Warriors get their first deal, they will be asked to remain active in the group as a mentor and provide additional motivation for their fellow Warriors.
Also, in this group, members will post daily and weekly goals and activities showing what they are doing in order to work towards getting their first deal.